Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Earl Kella wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I was not sure if I should run the system with
cleaner or not, but I will probably just flush with cold before
re-filling.

Heating system is only 2 years old and I have just had to drain it to
remove a few rads due to plastering. Before re-filling I thought I
might give it a clean through.

If the system has had proper inhibitor used from new and isn't leaking it
will survive for tens of years with no sludging.

For a steel rad to start corroding requires oxygen in the water, and
unless fresh water is being continually introduced there won't be any.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.