Darren

Default questions about Nova chucks

I have been turning for years but I have always done it with face plates or
spindle turning. I find myself wishing I had a Nova chuck that I could just
clamp things in place. Can someone help me out a bit by explaining these
chucks a bit better. I have looked all over the web and think I understand
but I thought I would check here first before spending that kind of money.
http://www.newwoodworker.com/reviews/supernova.html seemed to have some good
info.

* Is it really worth it to get the Super Nova vs Nova - there is a
significant price difference and it looks like Super Nova is easier to use
(locking mechinism)
* When you buy a Nova chuck what all comes with it? They all say wood worm
screw. It seems like I can you do "spigot" turning (where you clamp down on
the wood) and "dovetail" turning (where you put the clamp in an opening and
"press outward" to hold it? Maybe I have my terms wrong.
* The site says "There is one-inch travel to full closed." - does that mean
it can't grip a spigot less than 1"?

Any other words of advice?

Thanks
Darren