TimH

Default backyard annihilation in Indianapolis IN

A new septic system was installed today to replace a 54 year old original
system. The 1/4 acre back yard is now a roughly graded wasteland of dirt.
Does anyone with experience have sound advice on a plan for attempting to
restoring the lawn before winter? We have a few large shade trees that make
growing grass in one half the yard a real challenge while the other have
gets good sun for now. The question is how long to wait for the malestrom
to settle and regrade with a bobcat and then re-seed without running up
against the impending fall leaf covering. Why not wait for spring you ask?
I have two spoiled dogs who love the outdoors and a white tile floor.\

TIA,

Tim H.