patrick mitchel

FACE wrote:
Question to Pat: Do you use the Big Orange citrus cleaner full

strength or
in a dilution? I am also using Zep housewash.

I use it full strength for overnight soaking (after turning the brush upside
down and massaging the solvent into the ferrule to deg to the paint that has
gotten that far) then clean with warm water and repaeat till i get the
flexibility that I want. The citrus cleaners are still solvents so you might
want to use a waterproof glove. I didn't and did not suffer any skin
problems. Now, as to my liver - who the heck knows. Pat