Russ Verdon

Have sorted the connections, found the uprocessor data and traced the
lines. Unfortunately the video is very smeared all over the screen. Also
with just the OSD running!!!

"Russ Verdon" verdonsATtpgi.com.au wrote in message
Have just restored EHT to a monitor salvaged from the kerb(dry joints on

the
FETS in the HOT section).
As is often the case, the signal cable had been cut off.
I would appreciate it if someone with the schematic could tell me the

pinout
for socket 1301on the neck board which is where the 15pin D signal cable
terminates. Specifically pins 8-13 of this socket, so I can correectly
connect another cable.

Regards
Russell