Patriarch

Fly-by-Night CC wrote in newsnlnlowe-
:

Damn, any more days like today and I'll hang up my sander and paint
brush.

snip of an all too familiar saga

I could plainly see... Nothing. The speck has moved on. Maybe I *can*
get the primer on before the next weather moves in on Friday.

You have my sympathy. When given a choice, I have always chosen to stain
exterior wood structures, because scraping paint, while standing on a
ladder ranks right up there with dental surgery in my book.

I'm getting the sense that summer is ending, too. That means that my
'auxiliary assembly area' will be considerably less useful. During the
warm months, I've allowed my inventory of machinery to grow to the point
that some of it has to roll outside to where most people park their cars,
were there not sawhorses and temporary work tables and several logs waiting
to become turning blanks waiting to become practice bowls on their way to
becoming firewood.

There has to be a way to get a bigger shop. ;-)

Sorry about the knee. Maybe let the moss grow?

Patriarch,
trying to finish the closet cabinets today...