Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:16:38 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
It was time to invoke the Insurrection Act?

Gunner

What do yu think would have happened if he did? Chances are that would have
been the best thing to do with 20/20 hind site.

The Left would have nutrolled. Which by itself is not a bad thing,
few of them are armed. But..shrug..we have problems enough with them.
And having to shoot a bunch of them would have depleted our ammo
stocks. Mine anyways.

No matter what decision President makes, for action or inaction,
someone will always be opposed.

A good decision is one for which the opposition is wrong.

--

FF