Grady

Right. I can here all the Dems yelling right now about him overstepping his
authority and the plot to overtake the state of Louisiana. The guy cant win
no matter what he does when it comes to the liberals. I am definitely
conservative by nature, and yes, I do think he has made some mistakes as
well. All people do, presidents are not exempt.

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
.. .

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
It was time to invoke the Insurrection Act?

Gunner

What do yu think would have happened if he did? Chances are that would
have been the best thing to do with 20/20 hind site.