Its da jackeeettt

Caesar Romano wrote in
:

On 6 Sep 2005 07:05:18 -0700, "
wrote Myths of Hurricane Katrina:

In fact, I am outraged that my federal tax dollars are going to pay for
any of this. How about I build a house at low tide and when high tide
comes I collect money and aid from the federal government?

Call me crazy, but I don't see how it is my responsibility to pay for
people who chose to live below sea level surrounded by bodies of water
the smallest of which is the Mississippi River. They chose to live
below sea level and now I have to pay money to them? No, I don't think
they should be prevented from living below sea level-- but when
something happens I shouldn't get the bill either. If they weren't
100% sure they would be bailed out if anything ever did happen perhaps
they would have done something about the levees earlier.

You got that right!

U N I T E D states....UNITED - get it?
When you need help others will be there to help. You never know what
might happen. geesh.