User Example

Rich wrote:
"User Example" wrote in message
m...

The jambs around my garage doors are angled in at the bottom so that there
is very little wood touching the ground. Seems like a good idea to
prevent it from getting wet and rotting. However, it leaves a 1" or so
gap at the very bottom it allows a lot of dirt and grass and mess to blow
in, especially when I blow off the driveway with the leave blower. Has
anyone figured out any nice ideas how to seal this hole?

http://www.garagedoorsupply.com/bottom-seal.html and
http://www.garagedoorsupply.com/stormshield.html

Rich

Thanks for the links. But those seals aren't my problem. The door
bottom to floor seals fine. It is the sides at the very bottom of the
door that leak due to the beveled in door jambs.