PipeDown

"badgolferman" wrote in message
snafu, 9/6/2005, 4:46:34 PM, KenTe.6358$jh7.2724@trndny06 wrote:

This past March, some white trailer trash moved in across the way
from me. Right afterwards, they began running a generator 24/7 to

[snipped]

Nice try, buddy. It isn't hard to look through your made up story.

--
"Talking to a golf ball won't do you any good. Unless you do it while
your opponent is teeing off." -- Bruce Lansky

Completely plausable. I know people who would act like this and do in other
ways torment the neighbors. Then again, the OP never posted again.

Everyone needs a place to live, even trashy people living off the grid. I
hope the OP at least started with negotiation to mitigate the noise (offer
to build a generator shed out of an old dog house) before resorting to
getting angry.