pb

WD-40

On 7 Sep 2005 09:24:31 -0700, "David"
wrote:

Hi.

I've just got home from work today, and my door lock seems to be
catching for no apparant reason!?

What happens, is that the latch that would normally open when you pull
the handle down is sticking inside the actual door, so that when it is
pushed to, it cannot latch onto the door frame and shut to. I can push
at the top of the latch to make the latch come back out, but cannot
find any way of making it so that it doesn't do this. I've tightened
all the screws I can see (all on the outside of the door, as cannot
seem to get to any inside of the door), but it is still doing it.

Anyone any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Cheers,

David