Rob Morley

In article ,
says...
snip

If you choose to be sarcastic, expect sarcasm in return.

Where was the sarcasm?

snip
given the mess that others make
by not snipping, having incorrectly tagged/indented replies etc., I am
finding this objection fairly picky.

Lots of people seem to make a mess of it - does that mean we should
abandon the accepted standards, which have evolved to make the process
work better?

Do you have a suggestion for a good newsreader?

I use Gravity and news.individual.net - does Banter not let you see
that? If you insist on using a web-based interface why not use Google
Groups? It's not perfect, but it has to be better than Banter.