Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Dave Fawthrop wrote:
| What do you do, just wash your feet? or are you talking about a baby
| bath? 56 litres is about half of a small bath so its easy to see where
| 15 mins comes from, its the time a 8l/m combi takes to fill up a small
| bath of 100l. My bath takes 180l, I'll leave that calculation to you

I am describing experiments done with a 10 litre bucket, a stop watch
and a digital thermometer. I then used the full bath and found it
satisfactory.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. But most who like a decent
bath would disagree with you. I like a bath to fill in the time it takes
to get undressed etc.

--
*Husbands should come with instructions

Dave Plowman London SW