AL

Napa Professional tools are made by Danaher, the same company that makes
Crapsman. Yes, they make them to Napa's exceeding specs (ie. use the same
internals, but change the housing slightly and write Napa on it instead of
Crapsman).

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
ups.com...
While we're on the topic of hand-tools like wrenches, screwdrivers, etc
(as opposed to handplanes and chisels)......

Can anyone give me some insight into the differences between NAPA
Professional Series tools verus Snap-On? A quick glance tells me the
Snap-On is 30% higher. Wil I get 30% more performance?