Robatoy

In article ,
Dave Hall wrote:

[schnippered]

Yeah, I believe the same about rap...

Actually, it must be very difficult to spew that much bull**** in 3
minutes and have people actually buy it.

and every time I think about it
or say it, I suddenly hear my dad saying "That ain't music, it's just
noise" when I was a teen listening to CCR or Buffalo Springfield,
etc., etc.

Buffalo Springfield was way up on my list in those days. Their music
still appeals to me.
CCR, on the other hand, is a different story. Not their fault. But so
many really bad bar-bands butchered Proud Mary etc., that I couldn't
even stand the opening chord of any CCR after a while. A total burn-out.
Besides, my head made a left turn in there somewhere and started
listening to The Doors, Hendrix, Who.... that kinda stuff.

Now back to our regular programming.