Chris wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:41:39 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

Lou,
Your sage is not uncommon for someone who does it for a living. I used to
do finish work for a living and understand exactly what you are going
through.

Even more so with crown moldings as they are expensive and joints should
not
be a option if you cut short. As of late I have been using a carbide
pointed pen. Little harder to see, but a lot thinner line. Learned this
from the metal workers, who deal in a lot higher precession.

www.dictionary.com:

3 entries found for precession.

....snip definitions of precession and precision....

Anything useful to contribute? Or do you get your rocks off finding typos /
spell checking errors?

--
Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
soldier. If it is in ebonics, thank your Congressman.

well, considering your sig line, I couldn't pass it up. and considerion
that precision and precession both have relevance to metalworkers, it
is relevant to your post.

do I have anything useful to contribute? do you?