Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)

Dave Fawthrop wrote:

"Are you satisfied with hot water from a combi boiler, without extra
storage".

Abundantly.
we have 14 l/min at 30 degree temp rise so running at 55 degrees HW temp
gives more than ample supply for shower, and as we rarely use baths
anyway, it's still well ample for a bath fill when 'er self want's a soak.

I used to have a HW tank heated from a backboiler with a "real"
powershower pump feeding a mixer shower. The HW tank would empty in
about 7 minutes and the shower would then run tepid.

So, a combi is the dogs bollarks. I would never go back to stored HW.

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)