Dave Hall

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:17:41 -0400, Robatoy
wrote:

In article . com,
wrote:

The downside, I can't get one to stay on my ear!

Got to hate it when looking up to mark a small piece of crown moulding
and have the damn pencil slide off you ear, eh?

I believe God gave us ears for safety-glasses, cool shades..and
pencils..NOT to listen to rap.

Yeah, I believe the same about rap... and every time I think about it
or say it, I suddenly hear my dad saying "That ain't music, it's just
noise" when I was a teen listening to CCR or Buffalo Springfield,
etc., etc.
Dave Hall

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it." -- G.B. Shaw