John R. Carroll

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , John R. Carroll
says...

Was there a photo?

Video Tape,
I was in San Diego last week and have it down there. I also say something

on
two of the cable networks and both clearly showed the barge in the water
looking through the breech from the 9th ward.

Possibly one of teh barges they tried to use to jam the breach in the
levee? They attempted this before they realized just how big the
hole was.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised to much but that wouldn't explain the hile
bashed in the top.
I am sure the failure modes will be well investigated.

This was the first inkling I had that nobody there knew what was
going on:

ACOE boss: "Well, stick a *barge* in the hole."

Tug captain: "You don't really understand how much trouble you're in,

eh?"

Real genius LOL.

--
John R. Carroll