Roger Shoaf

"Jordan" wrote in message
u...
The job calls for corrugated sheets, so no avoiding that.

Not sure what a skill saw is, but I might try a carbide blade in a
circular saw.

Thanks for all the suggestions, folks.

Jordan

PS: I knew someone who said he cut car bodies in half with a circular
saw, using only ordinary blades. Bluntness didn't matter, brute force
reportedly did the job.

Bluntness does matter or rather sharpness. Skill saw = circular saw (hand
held) A table say might also work. Be sure to consider the sharp nasties
that will be flying off when you cut. Face shield and skin protection are
in order.

--
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say about the
Congress?