RoyJ

Normally those sheets are cut with a sheet metal blade in a curcular
saw. They make blades for this but I just use a cheap plywood blade run
BACKWARDS. This is a friction cut, goes very fast. WEAR EAR PROTECTION.
WEAR EYE PROTECTION! The burr can be cleaned up with a 60 grit sanding
disk in a 4" grinder held at a 45 degree angle. Be sure to hold the
grinder so the cutting surface spinss away from the cut and to not take
off too much material. Leaving a faint trace of burr is preferable to
going too deep.

Jordan wrote:
I'd like to cut corrugated roofing steel, and get a nice clean edge like
from the factory.
All I can manage is a nasty jagged edge, either with snips or angle
grinder. The roof is low, and I don't want the hazardous edge.

Q: Can corrugated sheet be neatly cut by shears/guillotine?

Other?

Thanks
Jordan