jim rozen

In article , Martin H. Eastburn
says...

Bush was in Mississippi at the time when a reporter asked who was going to
replace Brown - he side stepped the question as he didn't know what was going
on. Brown had tendered his second resignation. Upon an intel connection to
Washington the facts were determined and a replacement - a good man a leader
of men... was appointed.

There *was* a good man at the job. Too bad he got evicted so that
cronies could come in a collect a paycheck.

I don't know where the LEFT gets the idea that every level of every government
job must be a do-all commander in charge.

Because that's the way it used to be. That's the way we won ww2.
It was rapidly realized that leaders should be put in charge, and there
was no room for incompetents. They were shuffled out and given the
heave-ho.

NObody said 'not my job' or 'I can't do it because of the paperwork.'

Too bad that's gone.

Jim

please reply to: