Jordan

The job calls for corrugated sheets, so no avoiding that.

Not sure what a skill saw is, but I might try a carbide blade in a
circular saw.

Thanks for all the suggestions, folks.

Jordan

PS: I knew someone who said he cut car bodies in half with a circular
saw, using only ordinary blades. Bluntness didn't matter, brute force
reportedly did the job.

Roger Shoaf wrote:
One thing you can do is to preserve the factory edge for the down side.

A second option is to use a carbide blade in a skill saw (I hope they use
this term in OZ) and sandwich the material between the corrugated wood to
minimize deflection. This will still leave a burr, but that can be removed
by careful scraping.

Other options you may wish to consider are a different roofing material such
as a plastic material or using asphalt shingles. What are you putting a
roof on?