Steve Koschmann

Don't laugh, but a traditional hand crosscut saw working backwards cuts
thin sheet roofing metal relatively fast and smooth.

We did this on my families farm in IL for many years rebuilding the chicken
coop, the garage, the smoke house and the outhouse. (Yup, a real
outhouse --- no indoor plumbing in the house that was built in the early
1860's and lived in continuously until 1974 when my Grampa died..)

Steve
"Jordan" wrote in message
u...
I'd like to cut corrugated roofing steel, and get a nice clean edge like
from the factory.
All I can manage is a nasty jagged edge, either with snips or angle
grinder. The roof is low, and I don't want the hazardous edge.

Q: Can corrugated sheet be neatly cut by shears/guillotine?

Other?

Thanks
Jordan