John R. Carroll

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , John R.

Carroll
says...

Looked like a COE dredging barge to me.

Was there a photo?

Video Tape,
I was in San Diego last week and have it down there. I also say something on
two of the cable networks and both clearly showed the barge in the water
looking through the breech from the 9th ward.

This is the first, and only discussion of a barge
damaging the levees that I've come across.

I will find you something you can link to. I read more about it this morning
so it shouldn't be hard to find. This mornings statements were to the effect
that the failure was a combined result of the over topping, barge incursion
and then the extra flow from the damage resulted in rapid undermining of the
levee wall.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.