David

In article , Dave Fawthrop
writes
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:08:33 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

| In article ws.net,
| Doctor Drivel wrote:
| As many of the idiots on this thread spurted forth, combis are full of
| silly old wives tales, which are untrue, pasing off old crap models as
| the norm. Want two baths to be filled simultaneously? One can do it.
| Just choose the model.
|
| Some of us are used to 25 litres plus per minute of piping hot water to
| fill our baths regardless of external conditions.

Maybe I have seen that a few times in hotels, never at home. I find 8l/m,
measured, perfectly satisfactory. Fills a bath in about 7 mins, as would
the proposed combi. I have set my conventional system to simulate the
proposed combi and there is little difference between what I have now and
the proposed combi. I have no idea where people get 15 mins for a bath
from, maybe it is an Urban Legend.

What do you do, just wash your feet? or are you talking about a baby
bath? 56 litres is about half of a small bath so its easy to see where
15 mins comes from, its the time a 8l/m combi takes to fill up a small
bath of 100l. My bath takes 180l, I'll leave that calculation to you
--
David