Dave Plowman (News)

In article ws.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
As many of the idiots on this thread spurted forth, combis are full of
silly old wives tales, which are untrue, pasing off old crap models as
the norm. Want two baths to be filled simultaneously? One can do it.
Just choose the model.

Some of us are used to 25 litres plus per minute of piping hot water to
fill our baths regardless of external conditions.

I'd be interested in your domestic combi on a domestic gas supply that can
do 50 litres plus of water at 60C regardless of external conditions?

But I'll not hold my breath.

--
*A nest isn't empty until all their stuff is out of the attic

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.