Dave Fawthrop

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:38:41 +0100, "Em" wrote:

| Hope this isn't too OT, I think I saw this discussed here once before.
|
| I'm looking for a smallish torch to fit in a pocket or handbag, presumably
| powered by a couple of AA cells.
| I have heard that some LED torches are pretty good.
| Any recommendations or thoughts?

Love our three LED torches, which I have had since they cost the earth,
they have four LEDs each and run on three AA rechargeable's They are great
for reading in bed, wandering around the house at night etc.
They do *not* provide a good beam, for that I have a focusable Maglight 4D.

My other one is a Lidl head torch three LEDs running on three AAAs for
crawling around under the house it is great. If you want one you will
have to wait till they come on offer again. I will be getting another two
one for the house, one for the car and one for the caravan. It runs on
alkalines, because they have a longer shelf life.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
"Intelligent Design?" my knees say *not*.