John Cartmell

In article ,
ben wrote:
mike wrote:
Anyone know of a good pen/pencil for writing music scores? Sounds
trivial but after a couple of hours writing a good pen helps a lot.
It needs to be something that's writes very easily, with a fine
point, good contrast and *be able to be used horizontally without
"running out"*. Pencils I find ok but tend to be so feint I'd rather
use a pen (as eyesight not brilliant any more). Would be nice if is
erasable but more important is that it writes/ ink-flows very easily.
tia

Why use pen'n'paper? there are numerous music notation programs available
on the web.
http://www.braeburn.co.uk/mpdownload.htm

Some are evaluation progs but if you look through google there are
freebies.
Then you can print it out.

If you are going down the digital line try the best - Sibelius. Easiest to use
is the version for RISC OS computers even though it hasn't been updated for a
number of years. But why not simply use a softer pencil?