Ed Sirett

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:14:12 -0700, TallJim wrote:

Thanks a lot Tony, that make lots of sence. I think it is a S-Plan
boiler (Vailant 112E), and it does has 2 MV's. I will try to follow
through the circuit to see it I can find the problem. I assume if the
MV's are both still working, then the most likely problem is the
programmer ? Although I can't believe so many things went wrong at
once.

In between the timer outputs and the zone valves there may be thermostats
on the wall and HW cylinder. as needed.