Teamcasa

"Marc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there,

We are currently renovating our bathroom for which I have built a
custom vanity complete a concrete counter top and vessel sinks. I've
also built a tile shower and I was thinking of installing some maple
tongue & groove (if it exsits) or maple veneer plywood on the shower
ceiling to match the vanity. What do you guys think about this idea?

Link here is what it looks like:
http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/...id=10014&stc=1

Thanks for your input,

Marc

They use Western Red Cedar for saunas and steam rooms. Just be prepared for
maintenance.
However, I'm also remodeling my master bath and I'm going to tile the shower
ceiling. I plan on raising and venting the shower ceiling to reduce
moisture build up.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com