Jag Mann

Default Is there a max size on how big your garage can be.

Hi,

Is there a max size on how big your garage (at the rear of the
property) can be or is there a minimum distance between the rear wall
of the house and the front wall of the Garage?

I am in a dilemma – Although quite big to park three standard cars in
my garage it can't take the LWB Van that I own. Approx Size of the
garage is 4 meter deep and just under 6 meter wide.
However next door neighbour - whose garage is not as big in volume but
is quite long. I recon about 7 meters deep and 3 meters wide. Just
perfect to park my 6.5 meter long van.

Change in work calls for parking the van in the garage overnight....

Will call up Merton Council tomorrow and find out, but thought if
anyone had any ideas here.

Thanks

JM