blueman

Default Right vs. Left bladed circular saws?

In advance of purchasing a new circular saw, I have been googling to
understand the pros/cons of blade left vs. right saws.

Can someone confirm that this is the right summary understanding:

For RIGHTIES:
Blade right: easier to hold & balance, potentially safer since
dust and chips don't blow back in your face

Blade left: allows you to see the cut line easier since it is in
your line of sight

For LEFTIES:
Blade right: allows you to see the cut line easier since it is in
your line of sight

Blade left: easier to hold & balance, potentially safer since
dust and chips don't blow back in your face

The takeaway for me is that as a lefty who usually holds the circ saw
in the left hand and to-date has only used blade right saws, I would
probably be best off continuing with a blade-right saw. Particularly,
since like many lefties, I am partially ambidextrous and can hold the
saw in my right hand if need be.

Does that make sense?