Rex B

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
So would you hire the guy now? Trust him with your money and your life?

I don't vote for a President to be a nice guy...I vote for him to get
the job done.

So far, this is not happening.

And the money that is being wasted is yours and mine.

The projected hundreds of billions for rebuilding...you and I will be
paying it.

The lives that have been lost are your fellow Americans.

They could have been yours or your family.

Granted, but it wasn't Bush's fault. He declared a federal state of
emergency before the hurricane even hit. The locals authority did not
even implement their federally-required evacuation plan. The local
authorities failed to provide first, or even 2nd response. Then the
Governor sat on her ass rather than authorize federal intervention.

So how many more incompetent fools can you and I afford?

You need to address that to the rotors of Louisiana and New Orleans.

Just as a small boy is fixated on his penis, you and yours seem to be
fixated on GWB. Grow up.