Mike Berger

Look at the bylines. Many, if not most, of those articles are from
PM.

spudnuty wrote:
Doug,
Wow thanks.
This Boy Mechanic is similar but not the one that I have. Mine has 500
projects and was published by Popular Mechanics starting in 1913 to
1952 (the one I have). It seems to be projects out of old PMs.
The one from Gutenberg is wonderful. I love the front illustration of
the kid strapped into a Wright type glider and the illustration of the
glide path over RR tracks and houses. Can you imagine! Modern kids were
disappoionted that their Harry Potter brooms wouldn't fly.
I'd love to get Vol. II.
Richard