Bert Coules

MBQ,

I would say that is definitely a problem.

The more I think about, the more obvious it seems. I only wish it had been
obvious *before* I fitted the furniture.

Some items have removable (and non-load-bearing) plinths which means I might
be able to run the flooring just under them and then cut it off. Legs and
edges would still need to be visibly cut around, but this might be a neater
overall solution. I might even be able to cut back the flooring with the
furniture still in position, if I can find a suitably low-profile cutting
tool.

Bert
www.bertcoules.co.uk