Bert Coules wrote:
Has anyone else had problems with laminate floor buckling in the recent
extremely hot weather? Despite supposedly adequate expansion gaps, some of
my flooring has risen, usually in the centre of rooms. Can I expect it to
contract again, as we move into winter? Or do I have to remove my skirting
boards and increase the edge-gaps? And if I do, will the flooring then lay
flat again?

Are the gaps still there, or are you saying it's expanded so much as to
fill them? Is the floor floating enough that it can move to allow the
gaps to do their job?

Did you fill the gaps with cork?

Are you sure it's not getting damp from below and buckling? What is the
underlying floor?

MBQ