Brian Mahaney

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:19:02 GMT, Pat Barber wrote:

It would be more helpful to show him what a "Critter" is:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...at=1,190,43034

These are excellent for "certain" applications but will result in
a "LOT" of overspray. I would use it "outdoors" if you don't have
a "spray booth".

Dave wrote:

Try the Critter.

I've seen the critter's. They look interesting, I don't have an air
compressor. I'd like one, and one may be in the cards at some point, but
not yet. Truthfully, I think I'd rather have a decent HVLP system in the
future. It's smaller. I don't have a lot of space available. I really
wasn't looking for that kind of volume. I was just hoping I could do some
small work with that little spray device, but the HVLP would be great for
more volume.

Brian