Brad:

At least you have an easy fix. You can put the candle holders in the
deep freeze for about 3-4 days and your little friends will be gone, or
a more risky tact with them being finished is to microwave them on
defrost for about 2 minutes.

I would freeze them to make sure I didn't melt the finish.

At least you found out now.. I had a piece I finished that sat proudly
on display in the bookcase until the telltale signs of bugs relegated
it to the gargage. At the time I didn't know how to remedy those
little buggers so I put thinned white glue in the tunnels. What a
PITA.

Robert