Bill

"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message

Is there some reason you don't call an insurance company, or
an agent, to ask this question?

As I said, I *will* be asking my agent.

Actually I once worked for an alarm company. I heard from the customers
"snippets" here and there about insurance company requirements for this,
that, and the other thing.

There are all sorts of different levels of electronic security available.
There are things like a U.L grade "A" system, A U.L. or non-U.L monitoring
station, dial-up monitoring, direct-wire monitoring, and on and on. And
certain businesses/homes seemed to be required to have certain levels of
security.

Being as I was on the technical side of things, I never got much involved
with insurance requirements, etc.

So just wondering if there was anything on the internet, which spelled out
in general, what is required for insurance discounts and/or which
additional levels of security would get additional insurance discounts.
Guess not...