Nobody has the right to tell anybody STFU on this forum.

That same thought crossed my mind, just who is imposing this
limitation. Realize this may be a child or ,,,,,,,,, who knows. I'm not
saying it is but to be ignorant of the possibility is ,,,,,,,,ignorant.

Imagine being taken to a room with monitors, or anything which your job
is to fix, but you must change the parts without powering them up and
when you put then back together completely they must work.

I would burn the place down and not lose a wink over it, they are
KILLING technical minds. There is way too much of that going on today.
Needless to say, I would turn the job down. Wouldn't be the first time.

JURB