John R. Carroll

"D Murphy" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
:

When the origin of those
barges is determined, somebody is going to have their tit in a nasty
little ringer. They will also be both culpable and liable to some
degree.

It won't matter. The owner of the barges won't have near enough insurance.
Plus his business and assets won't cover squat. I wouldn't want to be in
his shoes when they figure out who it is. There's probably a million

people
that wouldn't mind seeing his head on a stick on top of a levee.

Looked like a COE dredging barge to me. Could have been a contractor though.
The photos I saw were funny, if that's the word for it. The breaches matched
the barge dimensions side on pretty well. I think that's what clued people
in. That and the reports of noise.
I wonder if there would be criminal liability in a case like this.
Negligence?

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.