Stan Shankman

Default Wanted: Information on “Moving Message” sign . . .

Greetings all,

I just got this sign. It is a matrix of red LEDs and is used for advertising
purposes.
Right now it displays a message from the last user. But I would like to
control the sign with my computer – sort of as a play peripheral.

When I plug it in (small 9-volt AC power pack) it starts working, so I know
it works.

It has the name: “Moving Message” (I believe this is the name of the
manufacturer.)
It has a place for a model number, but none is present. I looked around the
web, and have found some similar units.
This one is not color, it is red LED only. It has a DB-9 connector marked
“keyboard”. But when I got it, it came with no keyboard. (bummer)

Okay, so what I would like to do, is interface the DB-9 to my PC and make it
work. Does anyone know anything about this sign? Can I get a copy of the
software or user manual?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all,
- Stan Shankman K7SJB