Fred

"ROYNEU" wrote in message
oups.com...
The question is, Fred. How many would be willing to pay for a good
quality production DVD on woodworking subjects.

New Yankee Workshop is beginning to make DVD's available. But they will
be the standard plans and DVD for what is it now $25.00/$29.00. And,
that is a 1/2 show. If it where of any number of subjects and/or tools
could you imagine what the cost would be?

Roy

You could get complete season like Friends, Cheers, Sex and the City for
something like $30 at Amazon.com so why can't we get NYW for about the same
or even twice the amount? I watch to learn techniques and lust over the
power tools but not interested in any plans. $25.00/$29.00 per 1/2 show is
a bit much for me.