Battleax

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"Leon" wrote in message

ToMuchTools is not having to get any thing in order. He has not
mentioned anything about him having a been involved in a flood. He has
merely mentioned a possible scenario.

His particular situation does not involve having to do anything.

Exactly. And I see nothing wrong with going over a scenario that involves
starting over for whatever the reason. Flood, divorce, job loss, fore.
burglary, etc. While it is important to get family things in order, at

some
point tools will be a consideration. The rest of us can help by donating
time, money, materials, whatever, to the Katrina victims but we still have
to move ahead with our lives. IMO, this is not much more than asking

"what
do you want for dinner tomorrow?"

I do agree. On a forum I browse a poster created a thread offering his
condolences to the 911 victims yesterday. When no one replied within 4 hours
he freaked out calling everyone assholes.
There's little worse than being brow-beaten into having sympathy for one
particular cause over another.