Edwin Pawlowski

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...

If you were wondering how claims are handled in these situations, here
is an insight into the process. From experiences that I have been seen,

the insurance company will try anything to wriggle out paying a claim.

Where did it say that? What I read is that they are already paying living
expenses tokeep people going.

"What I'm afraid you'll see is, the policyholder has a $100,000 house
and the insurance companies will say, 'It's 5 percent wind damage,' "
Hunter said. " 'Here's $5,000; take it or leave it.' "

This is an assumption made by someone, not a fact of what has happened yet.
I see no FACTS to base a decision or form an opinion.