J T

Mon, Sep 12, 2005, 12:39am (Upscale) did spaketh:
I'm guessing these are fairly straight forward to make. Lee Valley Tools
sells plans and two types of the hardware to build them. The biggest
problem would be cost for all the panelling. Although the plans they
sell are very simple, there's not a lot of work to expand it snip

From comparing pictures, I'm wondering if this guy shops at Lee
Valley. Personally,

I'd have to have a LOT more money than I do (unlikely), before I
could even think about justifying buying one storebought.

JOAT
I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another
life.