nospambob

The Preval units are handy for small jobs and have been on the market
for years.

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:59:27 GMT, Brian Mahaney
wrote:

Hello,

Recently I noticed a spraying device that seems to use a can of compressed
air attached to a small cup that contains stain, dye, etc. The device
appears in the August 2005 issue of Fine Woodworking (no. 178) on page 122
(The Finish Line section). and also on page 85 of Jeff Jewitt's Great Wood
Finishes, a Step by Step Guide to Beautiful Results. The two sources seem
to have different models of a very similar device, but the principle seems
the same. Curiously, both sources are written by Jeff Jewitt. I searched
his website, but could not find this device. Perhaps I was looking for the
wrong key words. Does anyone know where I can find this type of sprayer?
Does anyone own one of these, and what are its strengths, weaknesses,
primary uses, etc?

Thanks,
Brian