Lawrence Wasserman

Being on a limited budget, I purchased the $4 rollers from Harbor
Freight and put them on home made stands. I most often use them when
ripping full sheets of plywood, admittedly not a common occurrence in
my tiny shop. But I find that the "steering" can easily be used to
advantage, just angle the rollers so that the plywood or whatever
tends to go where you want it to. In my case, slightly angling the
stands so the natural tendency of the plywood is to move towards the
fence can be helpful when ripping full sheets.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland